Presentation for Teachers
Adjacent to the Dragons Out book, I have released a Creative Commons licensed PowerPoint presentation for teachers. With this learning material, I hope that every teacher in the world can educate their students about software testing.
The PowerPoint in Finnish is here. Currently, version 1.2, updated on May 3, 2021.
- For ease of use, I present this PowerPoint presentation as a recorded YouTube-video here, updated on May 8, 2021. You can either show the recording to students and pause for exercises or watch it to learn to deliver the presentation yourself!
The PowerPoint in English is here. Currently version 1.0.
- For ease of use, I deliver this PowerPoint presentation as a recorded YouTube-video, here. You can either show the recording to students and pause for exercises or watch it to learn to deliver the presentation yourself!
- French here. Thank you Olivier Denoo for the translation!
- Dutch here. Thank you Tanja Vos for the translation, and Nina de Lille for the review!
- Polish here. Thank you Lucjan Stapp / SJSI for the translation and review!
- Russian here. Thank you Pavel Sigov / ExactPro for the translation and review!
- Georgian here as ppt and here as pdf. Thank you ExactPro for the translation and review!
- Italian here. Thank you Valeria Cocco for the translation, and Agata Bianchi for the review!
About the license in English
Dragons Out - a dragon lesson of software testing PowerPoint by Kari Kakkonen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
About the license in Finnish
Dragons Out - Ohjelmistotestauksen lohikäärmeoppitunti Powerpoint, jonka tekijä on Kari Kakkonen, on lisensoitu Creative Commons Nimeä-EiKaupallinen-EiMuutoksia 4.0 Kansainvälinen -lisenssillä.